Company is manufacturing its products based on following standard
RULES OF THE RUSSIAN MARITIME REGISTER OF SHIPPING, 2003.
23897-79 Working design documents of a shipyard.
- ОСТ 0360-86 Rules for drawing up the documents related to technical
schedule of vessels construction.
- OCT 5.9613-84 Corps metal surface vessels. Verification of the production on the site. Specifications.
Kinds of documents. Rules for their execution, coordination and
metal electrodes for manual arc welding of steels and deposition.
5.9126-83 Welding in shipbuilding and ship repair.
vessels’ hulls, welding of carbon and low-alloy steels.
5.0346-81 Occupational safety standards system. Electricity
supply of vessels under construction/repair. Safety requirements.
5.1078-76 Metallic vessels’ hull structures. Elimination of welded
5.95077-91 Hulls and hull structures of metallic vessels. Assembly
and welding of joint connections without the use of weldable
Vessels’ hulls and hull structures. Procedure, periods and places
5.95078-91 Metallic vessels’ hulls. Plated structures. Bending of
spherical components by method of local deformation with the use of
universal tooling and serial pressure equipment.
5.95079-91 Process of manufacturing of vessels hulls’ steel
components and other welded metallic structures.
- РД 5.9091-88 Manufacturing of steel parts of ships hulls
- OCT 5.9912-83 Corps steel surface vessels. Typical processes for units and sections of the body.
- РД 5.9621-83 Corps of metal vessels. Edit welded hull structures. The main provisions.
- ОСТ 5.9716-78 Tools and equipment for lofting work, machining and assembly sudokorpusnyh designs.
- ОСТ 5.9114-81 Saturation of hull structures of ships and ships. Technical requirements. Typical technological process of installation.
- ГОСТ 11533-75 Automatic and semi-automatic submerged arc welding. Weld joints acute and obtuse angles.
- ГОСТ 10157-79 Argon gas and liquid. Specifications.
012-2000 Shop fabrication of steel bridge
2246-70 Steel welding wire.
3242-79 Welded joints. Quality control methods.
5264-80 Manual arc welding.
6713-91 Steel used in bridge construction.
Welded joints. Methods of
mechanical properties determination.
8050-85 Gas and liquid carbon dioxide.
8713-79 Flux arc welding.
- ГОСТ 9087-81 Melted welding fluxes
- ГОСТ 9466-9467
metal electrodes for manual arc welding.
ГОСТ 11534-75 Manual arc welding. Welded joints at acute angles and obtuse angles.
- ГОСТ 14771-76 Arc welding in inert gas.
- ГОСТ 14782-86 Non-destructive testing. Welded joints. Ultrasonic methods.
- ГОСТ 14792-80 Details and preparations, cut and oxygen plasma arc cutting.
- ГОСТ 19281-89 Rolled steel with increased strength.
- ГОСТ 22353-77-22356-77 High-strength bolts.
- ГОСТ 23518-79 Gas metal arc welding. Welded joints at acute and obtuse angles.
- ГОСТ 30489: EN472 Determining the level of qualification and certification in the field of non-destructive testing personnel. General principles.
- ПМГ 15-96 Rules on the interstate standardization. The requirements for the competence of laboratories for non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
- ПР 32.113-98 Rules of certification of NDT personnel technical railway facilities.
- ТУ 14-1-5120-92 Rental of high quality sheet for low-alloy steel bridge construction.
- ТУ 14-1-5355-98 Rolled plate from 14HGNDTS weather resistant steels for bridge construction.
- ТУ 14-1-5455-02 Rolled steel plates of steel 12Г2СД and 12Г2СБД for bridge construction.
- СНиП 2-23-81 Steel structures. Design standards.
- СНиП 2.03.11-85 Protection of building structures against corrosion. Design standards.
- СНиП 2.05.03-84 Bridges and pipes. Design standards.
- СНиП 3.03.01-87 Bearing and enclosing structures. Rules for the production and acceptance of work.
- СНиП 3.06.04-91 Bridges and pipes. Rules for the production and acceptance of works.
- ISO 9000 series standards (ГОСТ Р-ISO-9000).
Automobile accessories (trailers, cage and tent structures,
automobile tents, vans of various types and purposes, repair of container
frames, fittings, bunks, etc.):
CUSTOMS CONVENTION ON THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT OF GOODS UNDER
COVER OF TIR CARNETS (TIR CONVENTION).
on technical conditions applicable to road vehicles which may be
accepted for international transport under customs seals.
52281-2004 Automobile trailers and semitrailers. General technical
52280-2004 Lorries. General technical requirements.
2349-75 System "hook-eye"drawbar couplings for road- and
tractor-trailer trains. Basic
- RF SCC Order of August 19, 1994 No426
On approval of normative acts related to proper equipment of vehicles
28247-89. Fifth wheel couplings of semi-trailer tractors. Types,
basic dimensions and technical requirements
27226-90. Board type platforms of motor vehicles. Internal
9008-94 Wooden parts of platform bodies for lorries, trailers and
semi-trailers. General specifications.
51709-2001 Motor vehicles. Safety requirements for technical
conditions and methods of inspection
3112199-0240-84 Regulations on maintenance and repair of motor
21624-81. Motor vehicle maintenance
and repair system. Requirements
for maintainability and repairability of the items.
4. Motor transport industry:
- ГОСТ 12214-2011 Ergonomics of vehicles. Stereotypes of directions of movement for elements of manual control of the car.
- ГОСТ 20304-90 Mannequins landing three-dimensional and two-dimensional. Design, basic parameters and dimensions.
- ГОСТ 20306-90 Motor vehicles. Fuel economy. Test methods.
- ГОСТ 22748-77 Motor vehicles. Nomenclature of external dimensions. Methods of measurement.
- ГОСТ 25076-81 Materials non-metallic for interior decoration of vehicles. Method for determination of flammability.
- ГОСТ 25478-82 Cars, trucks and cars, buses, road trains. Safety requirements for technical condition. Methods of verification.
- ГОСТ 25478-91 Motor vehicles. Requirements for the technical condition of traffic safety conditions. Methods of verification.
- ГОСТ 28070-89 Cars and trucks, buses. Visibility from the driver's seat. General technical requirements. Test methods.
- ГОСТ 28262-89 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to the strength of the seats and their attachment devices, as well as the characteristics of the head restraints that can be fitted to these seats.
- ГОСТ 28345-89 Uniform provisions concerning the construction of small vehicles of general use.
- ГОСТ 29120-91 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of:
1. Rear protective devices;
2. Vehicles with regard to the installation of a rear protective device of an approved type;
3. Vehicles with regard to their rear protection.
- ГОСТ 31507-2012 Motor vehicles. Manageability and sustainability. Technical requirements. Test methods.
- ГОСТ 3207-77 Signs numbered for vehicles. Types and main dimensions. Location. Technical requirements.
- ГОСТ 41104-2002 Uniform provisions concerning the certification of retro-reflective markings for vehicles of long length and carrying capacity.
- ГОСТ 41.18-99 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of motor vehicles with regard to their protection against unauthorized use.
- ГОСТ 41.34-2001 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to the prevention of fire hazards.
- ГОСТ 50577-93 Signs state registration vehicles. Types and main dimensions. Technical requirements.
- ГОСТ 51734-2001 Motor vehicles for mountain routes. Technical requirements.
- ГОСТ 53602-2009 Components of vehicles. Marking General technical requirements.
- ГОСТ 52577-2006 Roads are public. Methods for determining the parameters of the geometric elements of roads.
- ГОСТ 51980-2002 Vehicles Marking General technical requirements.
- ГОСТ 50464-93 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to the risk of fire.
5. Construction Materials
- ГОСТ 9757-90 Gravel, crushed stone and sand artificial porous. Technical conditions.
- ГОСТ 8736-93 Sand for construction work. Technical conditions.
- ГОСТ 23735-79 Sand-gravel mixes for construction work. Technical conditions.
- ГОСТ 8736-2014 Sand for construction work. Technical conditions.
- ГОСТ 8267-93 Crushed stone and gravel from dense rocks for construction work. Technical conditions.
- ГОСТ 310.1-76 Cements. Test methods. General provisions.
- ГОСТ 23558-94 Mixes of rubble-gravel-sand and soils treated with inorganic binders for road and airfield construction.
Corporate standards worked out by the specialists of RADAR Company
and approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping: